精彩对白
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: Does it never end
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:永远没个完吗?
Gerben Kuipers: You can stay here. But you have to work.
戈本·库佩斯:你可以留在这儿。但你必须干活。
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: The harder the better.
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:越苦越好。
Gerben Kuipers: Ellis, a girl didn't show up today. Would you replace her
戈本·库佩斯:艾丽丝,一个女孩今天不能露面了,你能代替她吗?
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: Work is work, right
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:工作就是工作,不是吗?
Gerben Kuipers: Even if it is dangerous
戈本·库佩斯:即使它很危险?
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: What have I got to lose
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:我会失去什么?
Gerben Kuipers: Your life...
戈本·库佩斯:你的生命……
Gerben Kuipers: You met that Muntze on the train, right And he liked you
戈本·库佩斯:你在火车上碰到过蒙茨,对吗?他喜欢你?
Hans Akkermans: Liked her... He fell for her!
汉斯·阿克曼斯:喜欢她……他简直是拜倒在她脚下!
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: He just showed me his stamp collection.
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:他只是给我看他的集邮册。
Gerben Kuipers: How far would you go with him For Tim and the others...
戈本·库佩斯:你同他愿意发展到什么程度?为了提姆以及其他人……
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: How far... You mean sleep with him... I want things to be clear, is that what you mean
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:什么程度?你是说跟他睡觉?我想把事情搞清楚,那就是你的意思吗?
Gerben Kuipers: How far would you go...
戈本·库佩斯:你能到什么程度?
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: As far as that Muntze wants to go... Okay
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:蒙茨想到什么程度就到什么程度……行了吗?
Gerben Kuipers: We will kill that girl! However, wherever, whenever.
戈本·库佩斯:我们要杀了那女孩!不管在什么时候、什么地方、用什么方法!
Gerben Kuipers: [pointing to Tim's dead body] Do you know who this is
戈本·库佩斯:[指着提姆的尸体]你知道这是谁吗?
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: [nods]
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:[点头]
Gerben Kuipers: What do you have to say for yourself
戈本·库佩斯:你不为你自己说点什么吗?
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: This.
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:这个。
[holds up the black book - which has the list of victims and offenders during the war]
[举起了黑皮书--里面有战争期间罪犯和牺牲者的名单]
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: This says everything.
蕾切尔·斯坦恩:这个说明了一切。