◎译 名 不可饶恕/杀无赦/豪情盖天/不被饶恕的人
◎片 名 Unforgiven
◎年 代 1992
◎国 家 美国
◎类 别 剧情/西部/动作
◎语 言 英语
◎字 幕 英文
◎IMDB评分 8.2/10 (55,206 votes) Top 250: #112
◎IMDB链接 http://www.****.com/title/tt0105695
◎文件格式 X264 + AC3
◎视频尺寸 864 x 368(ANAMORPHiC)
◎文件大小 3CD 3 x 49 x 15MB
◎片 长 131MiNs
◎导 演 克林特·伊斯特伍德 Clint Eastwood
◎主 演 克林特·伊斯特伍德 Clint Eastwood ... William 'Bill' Munny
吉恩·哈克曼 Gene Hackman ... Little Bill Daggett
摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman ... Ned Logan
理查德·哈里斯 Richard Harris ... English Bob
Jaimz Woolvett ... The Schofield Kid
Saul Rubinek ... W.W. Beauchamp
弗兰西丝·费舍 Frances Fisher ... Strawberry Alice
Anna Levine ... Delilah Fitzgerald (as Anna Thomson)
David Mucci ... Quick Mike
罗伯·坎贝尔 Rob Campbell ... Davey Bunting
Anthony James ... Skinny Dubois
Tara Frederick ... Little Sue (as Tara Dawn Frederick)
Beverley Elliott ... Silky
Liisa Repo-Martell ... Faith
Josie Smith ... Crow Creek Kate
精彩对白:
Davey: I'm dyin' boys. Jesus, I'm so thirsty.
戴维:我快死了,上帝啊,我渴死了。
Bill Munny: Give him a drink of water, goddamn it. Will you give him a drink of water for Christ's sake We ain't gonna shoot.
芒尼:给他点水喝,该死的。看在上帝的份上给他点水喝行么?我们不会开枪的。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Schofield Kid: (referring to his gun)You go on, keep it. I'm nevergonna use it again. I won't kill nobody no more. I ain't likeyou,Bill...
斯科菲尔德小子:(指着枪说)拿着,给你。我再也不会用它了。我不会再杀人了。我不像你,比尔……
(indicating the money)
The Schofield Kid: Go on, keep it. All of it. It's yours.
(指着钱)
斯科菲尔德小子:拿着,给你。所有的钱都是你的了。
Bill Munny: What about your spectacles and fancy clothes
芒尼:那你的眼镜和好看的衣服呢?
The Schofield Kid: I guess I'd rather be blind and ragged than dead.
斯科菲尔德小子:我想变瞎或衣衫褴褛总比死好。
Bill Munny: You don't have to worry, Kid. I ain't gonna kill you. You're the only friend I got.
芒尼:别担心,孩子。我不会杀你。我就你这么一个朋友了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
小比尔:我不应该……不应该就这么死了……我正在盖一所房子。
Bill Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it. (aims gun)
芒尼:这与该不该没关。(瞄准)
Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.
小比尔:我会在地狱见到你的,威廉姆·芒尼。
Bill Munny: Yeah. (fires)
芒尼:没错。(开火)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Munny: Wanna help me count this, kid
芒尼:来帮我数数这个么,孩子?
The Schofield Kid: I trust you.
斯科菲尔德小子:我相信你。
Bill Munny: Don't go trusting me too much.
芒尼:不要太相信我。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ned Logan: I sure do miss my bed.
洛根:我真想我的床。
Bill Munny: You said that last night.
芒尼:你昨晚说过了。
Ned Logan: No last night I said I missed my wife, tonight I just miss my goddamn bed.
洛根:没有,昨晚我说想我老婆,今晚我只想那该死的床。