Ken: Coming up?
肯:上来吗?
Ray: What's up there?
雷:上面有什么?
Ken: The view.
肯:风景。
Ray: The view of what? The view of down here? I can see that down here.
雷:什么样的风景?这儿下面又是什么样的?我可以在下面看。
Ken: Ray, you are about the worst tourist in the whole world.
肯:雷,你是全世界最最糟糕的旅游者。
Ray: Ken, I grew up in Dublin. I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but I didn't, so it doesn't.
雷:肯,我从小在都柏林长大,我爱都柏林。如果我是在一个农场长大而且还是笨蛋,那么布鲁日也许会打动我,可是我不会,就是不会。
Ken: Your girlfriend's very pretty.
肯:你的女朋友真的很漂亮。
Jimmy: She's ain't my girlfriend. She's a prostitute I just picked up.
吉米:她不是我女朋友,她只是个妓女,我刚才挑到的。
Ken: I was not aware that there were any prostitutes in Bruges.
肯:我还不知道布鲁日有妓女。
Jimmy: You just have to look in the right places... brothels are good.
吉米:你只是要到合适的地方去看看…那些地方很不错。
Ken: Well, you've picked up a very pretty prostitute.
肯:是的,你已经挑到了一个非常漂亮的妓女。
Jimmy: Thank you.
吉米:谢谢。
Ray: What are they doing over there? They're filming something. They're filming midgets!
雷:他们在那里干什么?他们在拍东西。他们在拍侏儒!
Ken: Ray...
肯:雷…
Ken: Ray, come on. Let's go.
肯:雷,过来。我们走吧。
Ray: Fuck off, Ken. They're filming midgets.
雷:去你的,肯。他们在拍侏儒。