◎译 名 美国丽人/美国美人/美丽有罪/美国心·玫瑰情
◎片 名 American Beauty
◎年 代 1999
◎国 家 美国
◎类 别 剧情
◎语 言 英语
◎字 幕 中英双字
◎IMDB评分 8.6/10 (291,894 votes) Top 250: #40
◎文件格式 BD-RMVB
◎视频尺寸 1024 x 576
◎文件大小 1CD
◎片 长 121 Mins
◎导 演 萨姆·门德斯 Sam Mendes
◎主 演 凯文·史派西 Kevin Spacey ....Lester Burnham
安妮特·贝宁 Annette Bening ....Carolyn Burnham
索拉·伯奇 Thora Birch ....Jane Burnham
米娜·苏瓦丽 Mena Suvari ....Angela Hayes
克里斯·库柏 Chris Cooper ....Col. Frank Fitts, USMC
韦斯·本特利 Wes Bentley ....Ricky Fitts
彼得·盖勒 Peter Gallagher ....Buddy Kane
阿丽森·詹尼 Allison Janney ....Barbara Fitts
丽萨·克劳德 Lisa Cloud ....Sale House Woman #5
Scott Bakula ....Jim Olmeyer
Sam Robards ....Jim Berkley
Barry Del Sherman ....Brad Dupree
Ara Celi ....Sale House Woman #1
约翰·赵 John Cho ....Sale House Man #1
Fort Atkinson ....Sale House Man #2
Sue Casey ....Sale House Woman #2
Kent Faulcon ....Sale House Man #3
Brenda Wehle ....Sale House Woman #4
Alison Faulk ....Spartanette #1
Krista Goodsitt ....Spartanette #2
Lily Houtkin ....Spartanette #3
Carolina Lancaster ....Spartanette #4
Romana Leah ....Spartanette #5
Chekeshka Van Putten ....Spartanette #6 (as Chekesa Van Putten)
Emily Zachary ....Spartanette #7
Nancy Anderson ....Spartanette #8
Reshma Gajjar ....Spartanette #9
Stephanie Rizzo ....Spartanette #10
Heather Joy Sher ....Playground Girl #1
Chelsea Hertford ....Playground Girl #2
安贝尔·史密斯 Amber Smith ....Christy Kane
Colonel Frank Fitts: Where did you get that?
弗兰克:你是从哪得到那东西的?
Ricky Fitts: From my job.
里基:从我打工的地方。
Colonel Frank Fitts: Don't lie to me. Now, I saw you with him.
弗兰克:别和我说谎。我看见你和他在一起。
Ricky Fitts: You were watching me?
里基:你在监视我?
Colonel Frank Fitts: What did he make you do?
弗兰克:他让你做什么?
Ricky Fitts: Oh, Dad, you don't really think that me and Mr. Burnham were...
里基:哦,爸爸,你不会真认为我和伯纳姆先生是……
Colonel Frank Fitts: Don't you laugh at me. Now, I will not sit back and watch my only son become a cock-sucker.
弗兰克:别嘲笑我。现在,我不会坐视不管,眼睁睁的看着我唯一的儿子变成同性恋。
Ricky Fitts: Jesus, what is it with you?
里基:上帝,你怎么了?
Colonel Frank Fitts: I swear to God, I will throw you out of the house and never look at you again.
弗兰克:我向上帝发誓,我将把你赶出家门,永远不再见你。
Ricky Fitts: You mean that?
里基:你决定了?
Colonel Frank Fitts: You're damn straight I do. I'd rather you were dead than be a fuckin' faggot.
弗兰克:你咎由自取。我宁愿你死了也不愿意你成为同性恋。
Ricky Fitts: You're right. I suck dick for money.
里基:你说的对。我干这个是为了钱。
Colonel Frank Fitts: Boy, don't start.
弗兰克:小子,别说。
Ricky Fitts: Two thousand dollars - I'm that good.
里基:2000美元,我做的不赖。
Colonel Frank Fitts: Get out.
弗兰克:滚出去。
Ricky Fitts: And you should see me fuck. I'm the best piece of ass in three States.
里基:你该看看我是怎么干的。三个州里我是最棒的。
Colonel Frank Fitts: Get out. I don't ever want to see you again.
弗兰克:滚出去。我再也不想见到你。
Ricky Fitts: What a sad old man you are.
里基:你是个多可悲的老男人。
Lester Burnham: Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life?" Well, that's true with every day except one: the day that you die.
莱斯特:记得那些海报上说过,"今天是你余生的第一天?"是呀,每天都真是如此,不过死的那天除外。
Lester Burnham: No, Brad; I'm just an ordinary guy who has nothing left to lose.
莱斯特:不,布拉德,我只是个没什么可失去的普通人。
Carolyn Burnham: Your father and I were just discussing his day at work. Why don't you tell our daughter about it, honey?
卡罗琳:你父亲和我刚才正在谈论他的工作。你为什么不告诉给我们的女儿,亲爱的?
Lester Burnham: Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go fuck himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.
莱斯特:珍妮,今天我辞职了。我告诉我的老板自己玩去吧,而且我还勒索了他6万美元。给我芦笋。
Carolyn Burnham: Your father seems to think this type of behavior is something to be proud of.
卡罗琳:你的父亲似乎认为这种行为值得自豪。
Lester Burnham: And your mother seems to prefer I go through life like a fucking prisoner while she keeps my dick in a mason jar under the sink.
莱斯特:你的母亲似乎更喜欢我像囚徒般生活,把我男人的本性彻底封存起来。
Carolyn Burnham: How dare you speak to me that way in front of her. And I marvel that you can be so contemptuous of me, on the same day that you LOSE your job.
卡罗琳:你怎么敢在女儿面前这么和我说话。我太吃惊你能如此轻蔑我,而且是在失业的当天。
Lester Burnham: Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT.
莱斯特:失业?我没失业,这可不像,"哎呦!我的工作呢?"我是辞职。
Carolyn Burnham: Don't you mess with me, mister, or I'll divorce you so fast it'll make your head spin!
卡罗琳:别折磨我了,先生,否则我会尽快和你离婚!
Lester Burnham: On what grounds? I'm not a drunk, I don't fuck other women, I've never hit you, I don't mistreat you... I don't even try to touch you since you've made it so abundantly clear how unnecessary you consider me to be! But I did support you when you got your license, and some people might think that entitles me to half of what's yours. So, turn off the light when you come to bed!
莱斯特:因为什么?我不酗酒,我不上别的女人,我不打你,我不虐待你……自从你认为我无关紧要开始,我甚至没碰过你!在你拿到执照时我支持你,一些人可能认为我该和你平分家产。所以,上床前把灯关上!