Evey Hammond: You're getting back at them for what they did to you.
伊芙·哈蒙:你将回到他们那里,因为他们要对你做些什么。
V: What was done to me was monstrous.
V:对我所作的事情都是怪异的。
Evey Hammond: Then they created a monster.
伊芙·哈蒙:那么,他们就创造了一个怪物。
V: Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
V:记住,记住,十一月五号,火药叛乱和阴谋。我不知道火药叛乱为什么曾经被忘记。
Evey Hammond: Who--who are you?
伊芙·哈蒙:谁——你是谁?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what... and what I am is a man in a mask.
V:谁?谁仅仅只是伴随着功能的形式……我是一个带着面具的人。
Evey Hammond: I can see that.
伊芙·哈蒙:我能够看到。
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
V:你当然能。我不会怀疑你的观察能力,我只是在评论问一个带着面具的人是谁时存在的矛盾。
Lewis Prothero: Oh my god... it is you!
路易斯·普若瑟罗:哦天哪……是你!
V: The ghost of Christmas past.
V:圣诞节幽灵过去了。
Lewis Prothero: England Prevails!
路易斯·普若瑟罗:英格兰胜利了!
Evey Hammond: V, I can't stay here.
伊芙·哈蒙:V,我不能呆在这儿。
V: I know. You won't find anymore locked doors here.
V:我知道。在这儿,你找不到任何上锁的门。
V: There is no such thing as coincidence, just the illusion of coincidence itself.
V:这里没有任何事物是一致的,仅仅是一致本身的幻觉。
V: Behind this mask is a man, and behind this man is an idea. And ideas are bulletproof.
V:在面具后面是一个人,在这个人后面是一个理念。而且,这个理念是防弹的。
V: When all your bullets are gone, I better not be standing, because you'll all be dead before you reload.
V:当你的子弹用光的时候,我不会站在这里,因为在你重新装上子弹之前,你就已经死了。
Bishop: Please! Mercy!
主教:求求你!宽恕我吧!
V: No mercy for you today, bishop.
V:今天对你不会有宽恕,主教。
V: The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain.
V:唯一的结论就是复仇,一种仇恨,作为一种虚无的奉献。
V: After a VERY long, very alliterative introduction, it is my very great pleasure to meet you, and you may call me V.
V:在经过漫长的时间之后,在经过头韵的引介之后,我非常高兴遇到你,你可以称我为V。
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
伊芙·哈蒙:你就像一个疯人吗?
[Standing in the Rain After Coming Out of the Simulated Detention Camp]
[在即将出现的模拟拘留营之前,站在雨中]
Evey Hammond: The Rain is God.
伊芙·哈蒙:雨就是上帝。
Delia Surridge: Are you going to kill me now?
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:你现在要杀死我吗?
V: No. I killed you ten minutes ago while you were sleeping.
V:不。我十分钟之前就已经杀死了你,那时你正要入睡。
Delia Surridge: Will it be painful?
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:是不是很痛?
V: No.
V:不。
Delia Surridge: Thank you. Is it too late to apologize?
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:谢谢你。道歉还来得及吗?
V: Never.
V:当然。
Delia Surridge: I'm so sorry.
迪利亚·萨瑞吉:我很抱歉。