花絮:
·“美丽心灵的永恒阳光”这个名字出自英国18世纪大诗人亚历山大·蒲柏(Alexander Pope,1688-1744)的一首诗《艾洛伊斯致亚伯拉德》(Eloisa to Abelard)。而蒲柏的这首诗又是根据法国12世纪时的一个爱情悲剧创作的。 这首诗曾经用在查理·考夫曼早期的一部电影《成为约翰·马尔科维奇》Being John Malkovich (1999)。
·电影是根据亚历山大·蒲柏的一句诗歌而来:How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd。
精彩对白:
Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.
乔尔:一成不变的谈话是最没有意义的交流。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.
克莱门泰:这就是,乔尔,就是不久将都会消失。
Joel: I know.
乔尔:我知道。
Clementine: What do we do
克莱门泰:我们该做什么?
Joel: Enjoy it.
乔尔:享受它。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Clementine and Joel have broken into an empty house on the Montauk beach]
Joel: I think we should go.
乔尔:我想我们该走了。
Clementine: No, it's our house! Just tonight...
克莱门泰:不,这是我们的房子!就在今晚...
[she looks at an envelope on the counter]
Clementine: ...we're David and Ruth Laskin. Which one do you want to be I'd like to be Ruth, but I can be flexible.
克莱门泰:...我们是大卫和卢斯·拉斯金。你想当这其中的哪一个?我想当卢斯,但是我还可以改变。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Howard: He's gone off the map!
霍华德:他在地图上消失了!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel: Is there any risk of brain damage
乔尔:这样对大脑有损伤的危险吗?
Howard: Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss.
霍华德:好的,从技术上来说,手术是对大脑的损伤,但这就等同于一晚上的酗酒。你不会损失任何东西。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrick: You know that girl we did last week The one with the potatoes.
帕特里克:你知道我们上个星期做的那个女孩吗?带着马铃薯的那个。
Stan: That girl Yeah, that's this guy's girl.
斯坦:那个女孩?是的,那是这家伙的女友。
Patrick: Yeah.
帕特里克:是的。
Stan: Right... Was. Took care of that.
斯坦:对...曾经是。小心照顾好那个。
Patrick: Well uh, I kind of fell in love with her that night.
帕特里克:好的哈,那个晚上我好像有点爱上她了。
Stan: What You little 一种生理反映!
斯坦:什么?你有点可恶!
Patrick: What
帕特里克:什么?
Stan: She was unconscious, man.
斯坦:她那是毫无知觉,男人。
Patrick: Well, she was beautiful and... I stole a pair of her panties as well.
帕特里克:好的,她很漂亮而且...我还偷了她的一些衬裤。
Stan: Jesus!
斯坦:天啊!
Patrick: What It's not like - I mean they were clean and all.
帕特里克:什么?这不像-我是说它们都很干净完整。
Stan: Don't tell me this stuff! I don't wanna hear this shit!
斯坦:不要和我说这事情!我不想听这些丟棄不要的東西!